Bangalore is the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka and is known for its scenic landscapes and nightlife. Referred to as the Silicon Valley of India, it is a top-tier destination for IT Professionals and houses over 212 software companies in its heart. When you come here, you will be greeted by the sun, pleasant weather, and charming hospitality of the people. Travelers describe Bangalore as a place where one can enjoy the nightlife with many numerous dining and pub-hopping options. Bangalore is every traveler’s dream as it brings the best of both worlds in one hub — nature and technology.
A paradise for nature lovers, Bangalore is studded with scenic parks and beautiful architecture throughout the city. The Cubbon Park and the Lalbagh Gardens are two famous sights, which are loved by locals and tourists alike. Cubbon Park is an oasis of green in the heart of the city that invites picnickers and health enthusiast all year, while Lalbagh puts its best foot forward at an annual flower show, which is guaranteed to mesmerize children and adults alike.
If you are traveling to Bangalore, you can book budget resorts in Bangalore which are scattered across the city. Most hotels in Bangalore are equipped with state of the art facilities and boast of infrastructure that is suited to IT and business professionals. Since Bangalore is the IT Capital of Karnataka, you will find most hotels offering free Wi-Fi services with high-speed bandwidths. Traveling is easy throughout the city as a fleet of public transport and private buses connect the various tourist destinations which make sightseeing and tourism a breeze.
There are plenty of resorts in Bangalore where tourists can stay at to ease the tensions of their problems and enjoy relaxing vibes. The peaceful nature of this city glistened with the accent of a technological backdrop makes it the perfect place for vacationing and pub-hopping. Here are a few of the resorts near Bengaluru that are most loved:
- Mount Palazzo – Mount Palazzo is a paradise for nature lovers. It is located 26.3 km from the Kempegowda International Airport and can be reached through the NH 44 and SH 104 travel routes. From free Wi-Fi to bonfire facility, Mount Palazzo makes living seem like a luxury for tourists in Bangalore and features enchanting amenities. The candlelit dinners and romantic strolls through scenic gardens must not be missed.
- Holiday Village – Featuring panoramic views and eclectic amenities, the Holiday Village is a lover’s nest tucked away in a circle of greenery and natural abundance. The resort provides banquet rate cards and wedding services and is the perfect resort for couples and families. Swimming pools, delectable cuisines, and outdoor entertainment are some of the perks of this budget resort.
- Gold Coins Club – This is one of the best Bengaluru Resorts near Airport and features sophisticated accommodation suites and heart-warming hospitality, the Gold Coins Club welcomes guests with complimentary WiFi services, banquet halls, and state-of-the-art infrastructure, making it the ideal vacationing spot for tourists and business professionals alike.
- Fantasy Golf Resort – If you are seeking thrills and adventures, this mini golf resort will do your vacation justice. The Fantasy Golf Resorts welcomes guests with swaying palms, a gentle breeze, and pleasant sunshine that gleams on natural landscapes and several attractions. It is one of the premier budget Bangalore Resorts for tourists and golf-lovers.
- Angsana Oasis Spa & Resort – Guests who enjoy relaxing massages, dips in the swimming pool, and playgrounds that bustle with the spirit of fun and entertainment will find this resort the ideal heaven. Mixed cuisines and reinvigorating hospitality are the highlights of this spa-cum-resort.
From travel to culture and theatrical performances available in the heart of the city, these resorts provide a gateway to escape to nature’s comfort and bask in the warmth and greenery of the city. Without compromising on modernity, these resorts provide an eclectic blend of nature, technology, and culinary feats. If you’ve always wanted to tour the city while enjoying comfort in Nature’s lap then these Budget Bangalore Resorts beckon for a holiday which will not burn a hole in your pocket.